- Our guests stay at Le Moulin - a delightful renovated mill house close to the centre of Mareuil-sur-Lay.
- Comfortable double, twin or family rooms, all with a shower, toilet and wash basin en suite.
- Solar heated swimming pool set in large grounds offering a very pleasant and private area for relaxing beside the river.
- We have a maximum of 12 guests at any time so you are a genuine guest, never just a room number!
- Your holiday includes a daily continental breakfast and picnic lunch. There is a lounge with TV & wifi, plus a guest kitchen and BBQ facilities.
- The millhouse is situated on the edge of the river which offers plenty of fishing opportunities, and our extensive grounds are a haven for a huge selection of wild birds.
- Le Moulin is just a couple of minutes walk from the centre of Mareuil-sur-Lay, a picturesque wine producing market town on the River Lay.
- The surrounding countryside offers plenty of opportunity for walking, cycling, picnics or sampling wine at the many local vineyards.
- The Atlantic coast with its miles of golden sandy beaches is only half an hours drive. The famous port of La Rochelle is within forty minutes, as is Les Sables D'Olonne, the starting place of the Vendee Globe Yacht Race.
- The South Vendee has its own pleasant climate, boasting as many sunshine hours as the Riviera.