- Your holiday includes free use of our "Toy Box" of activities and equipment. This consists of:
- Sailing dinghies, paddle boards, sailboards, and catamarans for sailing on the nearby lakes
- River boats with electric outboard and kayaks for use on the river
- Fishing rods
- Swimming pool
- Badminton & volleyball equipment
- There is no set programme. You choose what you want to do, if and when you want to do it!
- Come sailing with us using our dinghies, catamarans or sailboards. We have over 60 years of combined sailing experience so whether you are an expert or a complete beginner we can provide the best service possible.
Other Family Activities
- Choose freely from:
- Sailboarding, Kayaking & Boating
- Wine Tasting
- Bird Spotting
- Body Boarding
- Walking & Exploring
- Or Relaxing!
The sun drenched Atlantic beaches are a short drive away, where golden sand stretches for miles, bordered by shady pine forests.
Nearby Days Out & Attractions
- Puy du Fou (45 mins)
- Historical theme park in the heart of the Vendée region.
- The park brings in some 1.5 million visitors every year, making it the fourth most popular attraction in France
- La Rochelle Aquarium (45 mins)
- More than 12,000 animals of 600 different species
- It has an average of 800,000 visitors per year
- Futuroscope (90 mins)
- Theme park based upon multimedia, cinematographic futuroscope and audio-visual techniques
- It has several 3D cinemas and a few 4D cinemas along with other attractions and shows, some of which are the only examples in the world
- Ile de Ré (50 mins)
- Popular & beautiful island off the coast of La Rochelle
- Fine sandy beaches, ports, forests and salt marshes - each offering a unique invitation to get away from it all
- Indian Forest (15 mins)
- Adventure theme park
- Tree top activities, water slides, fun for all the family!